Sunday 15 February 2015

Hello,

And welcome to my blog. I've been endlessly spamming up my Facebook with political betting tips and am a regular contributor on politicalbetting.com. So I've decided to create this blog as a repository for my political thoughts and perhaps a few tips.

Anyway here's my first post regarding two parties who are seemingly going to suffer very different fortunes at the General Election.

The Lib Dems and the SNP:

It's unfortunate for the Lib Dems that the only people on the centre/centre-right who may well notice that they have broadly been a good egg and decent partner in Government are the very same people who may spot their underhandedness in the boundary changes. Yet if those boundary changed had gone through they could be facing almost total wipeout rather than the expected 27 odd seats or so.

Perhaps, in the same way the referendum could only end up with the SNP winning, as 45% is an awfully big base in a FPTP election,  the Lib Dems always were on a hiding to nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment